Friday, July 27, 2007

Radio Freefall arrives

Very psyched today. I just got to Mom & Dad's house in beautiful Hood River Oregon, and learned that I got an advance copy of Matthew Jarpe's Radio Freefall from Matthew in the mail. Thanks Matthew!

Because I'm normally a cheapskate who waits until a book's out in paperback before buying it, I'm used to being the last person to read everything. So I am looking forward to being able to read something before everyone else does. I'm going to try to hurry up and get it read before I make my annual pilgrimage to Powell's in Portland, and spend every last penny Jen will let me spend in the speculative fiction section. This time I have planned ahead, and have a whole list of books that I couldn't afford to buy at ReaderCon, but I'm sure I'll see some stuff that I didn't think of before.

No comments: