Sunday, March 20, 2011

One more night in Antigua

Leaving Antigua didn't work out as planned. The bus I was going to take never came. So I'm staying another night at Antigua.

It's okay, I'm not on a schedule, really. I'm on Guatemala time now.

Also, I am told there is a procession tonight in Antigua where they make a carpet in the street. That's how it was explained; I don't really understand how it works. I guess I'll see.

I got a double room at the travel agency that has the bus for Q75. With the bus ride it's Q195 total. (Q8 ~ $1). Last night I paid Q80 for a single on the other side of town from the market; obviously that was a rip-off.

I can't decide if I need a nap or coffee. Maybe a little nap, then some coffee, then pics of the carpet in the street.

1 comment:

Jennifer Bartlett said...

ITOLD YOU THE BUS WASN'T GONNA COME!!!!!!!