Sunday, August 5, 2007

Possible 5-day interruption in posts

I may not post for the next five days. Jen & I are going to Maui for a week without Jeffrey, and she doesn't really want me to bring the computer, because I'm on it all the time. I have pointed out that I will need something to do while she sleeps, but I'm not sure if I'll win this one. Just in case, I'm bringing Ken McLeod's The Execution Channel, John Scalzi's Old Man's War, and Vernor Vinge's Rainbow's End. I might bring Alastair Reynolds' Galactic North as well.

If I don't have the computer, I might use the time to make a plot map of my next novel, and start writing it. I also have a short story I need to finish up. I have already done all the written corrections of my most recent novel, so bringing that manuscript won't do me any good.

Anyways, if you don't hear from me for a few days, check back on the 11th or 12th at latest. After having read all those books I should have something interesting to write about.

No comments: